Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Student Spotlight: Amanda Dowdle


Career Goal: I want to find a job where I can achieve financial security.

Why did you join the program? I joined the WinC program to better my opportunities to find a better-paying job.

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part was remembering the math after being out of school for more than 10 years.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? The feeling of empowerment gained through this program helps me to be more confident.

What are your hopes for the future? I hope I can achieve financial security and a more stable job or career.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? It takes work and determination. Even though the program is free, you have to do your part and really want to change your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment