Thursday, December 20, 2018

Student Spotlight: Brittany Burgett

Career Goal: Have a career where I can go to work and honestly say I know what I'm doing, and to love it.

Why did you join the program? To make a better life for me and my family. To better myself in knowledge. To have a career.

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part was learning the specifics of all the tools, and the physical demands.


What has been your favorite part of the experience? My favorite part was having this huge group of women to help me correct my errors and to strive as a team to reach a goal.


What are your hopes for the future? My hopes are to be an electrician and to eventually be able to teach others the things I've learned in my trade.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Do it! Work hard and always listen. You're on a team - help others and let them help you. When you leave, you'll know that you're ready to go into your trade and give your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment