Thursday, April 19, 2018

Student Spotlight: Kirsten Scannell

Career Goal: To have opportunities for a rewarding career that earns a better wage than my previous positions.

Why did you join the program? I joined the program to expand my skills and challenge my limits. 

What was the hardest part of the class? Honestly the hardest things were sitting in the classroom instead of hands on.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? I really loved the hands-on experience. It was empowering.

What are your hopes for the future? I hope that I can provide a stable environment for my family.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? I would highly encourage all women to attend this program. The knowledge was invaluable, and my self-confidence has improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment