Thursday, April 19, 2018

Student Spotlight: Caitlyn David

Career Goal: I would like to start my own company one day. I'm mainly interested in the real estate industry, so this class definitely gives me more confidence and increases the level of independence I could achieve in that industry.

Why did you join the program? Around the time I found this program, I was just finding myself thrown into the world on my own and this time with a one-year-old little boy. When I found the advertisement for this class, it listed that it was free, and they offered child care and transportation assistance. I was amazed how all my current setbacks were relieved by this one program.

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of the class was keeping up with the fast pace learning that the short class offers.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? My favorite part of the class was being able to work with my hands and create something from nothing.

What are your hopes for the future? I hope to be an inspiration to other women stuck in dead-end jobs to step out of their comfort zone and realize their full potential. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Don't doubt yourself. The class is available to you free of charge, and if it doesn't already meet all of your needs, they will be more than accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment