Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Student Spotlight: Tiedda Brown

Career Goal: My career goal is to successfully start a new career in the industrial field that is financially suitable for my family size.

Why did you join the program? I joined the Women in Construction Program to learn new skills to start a new career successfully.

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of the program for me was taking in all the new information on hand and power tools.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? My favorite part of the experience was learning new skills that will help me with my new career choice. 

What are your hopes for the future? My hope for the future is to obtain a career that has opportunity for advancement, so I can continue to grow in my career field. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? I would tell them about the program and the great benefits the program offers. I would also tell them about the skills that are learned while enrolled in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment