Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Student Spotlight: Diamond Virgin

Career Goal: To have a successful career for my family and I to live comfortably and enjoy it. Not just work to pay bills and to be tired.

Why did you join the program? I felt like this was something that was going to help better myself. I needed a different approach on life.

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part is staying grounded and focused. Life hits you from every direction to where sometimes it will make you lose focus and want to quite. "No Matter What, Don't Quit."

What has been your favorite part of the experience? The build project and when the speakers came to talk more about our personal issues. I really needed to hear some of the things that were shared.

What are your hopes for the future? My hopes are to keep striving for greatness and make something out of the program, and get a successful job.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? I will recommend the course because it is a great program and a great place to start over in life. This is a great stepping stone towards something greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment