Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Student Spotlight: Virginia Stowe

Career Goal: To be in a job I could be passionate about. That I could learn a trade and apply hard work and skill.

Why did you join the program? I was exploring areas I would like to make a career in, and I was searching for something to support myself and my children.

What was the hardest part of the class? Sitting all day during the classroom portions of the program.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? Hands-on volunteering and touring Ingalls.

What are your hopes for the future? To be in a career I love and can be excited to wake up, and to build a secure future for my family and me. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Stick through it. Remember why you started. Don't get discouraged. Most importantly, take it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment