Monday, April 17, 2017

Student Spotlight: Jaidin Young

Career Goal: I'm looking forward to doing anything hands-on. I am open to new professional opportunities.

Why did you join the program? I see the program as a great opportunity to explore the construction world. It also can help me increase my chances of getting a good-paying job.  

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of the class for me was the long drive from my home, including the cost of gas.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? I've met new people and gained friends. I love the work that we do at WinC and the fact that it's being done for a good cause.

What are your hopes for the future? In the future, I look forward to moving closer to the Biloxi area. I'm hoping to get a job that not only pays well, but is something that I love. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? I would tell them to have an open mind about who they're going to be around. Be ready as if this is your actual job.

No comments:

Post a Comment