Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Student Spotlight: Tannasia Butler

Career Goal: My career goal is to start an all-women construction company.

Why did you join the program? I joined WinC to create a better life for my family and to show my sons an example of a strong woman! 

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of this class was getting here every single day, even when you don't have gas or money.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? My favorite part of this program was meeting different women, building things from pallets, and being taught by some awesome instructors! I learned so much from this program.

What are your hopes for the future? My hope for the future is to find hardworking women to partner with and start building our future together. Women's empowerment is a movement we all need to focus on!

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? This program is an amazing opportunity. The fact that they offer childcare is extraordinary! This program can and will change your life if you are open, eager to learn, and ready for a career!

No comments:

Post a Comment