Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Student Spotlight: Tanya Mouton

Career Goal: To obtain a position in the construction industry, preferably as a heavy equipment operator or electrician.

Why did you join the program? I joined the WinC program to increase the knowledge that I already have of the construction field, and also to be self-sufficient. 

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of the class was making the commitment to travel the long distance that I drive daily.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? The empowerment, reassurance, and camaraderie I felt with the women in the program.

What are your hopes for the future? To be a homeowner and to be able to take care of my family. Most imporantly, I want to help my daughter complete college.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Go for it!! It will change your life for the better. It will be one of the best decisions of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment