Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Student Spotlight: Julie Toncrey

Career Goal: Carpentry, heavy equipment operator, electrical. A stable, well-paying job.

Why did you join the program? I needed a new direction and love learning. I needed experience for a new job with stability for my future. 

What was the hardest part of the class? Math and textbook material, when you haven't had to do this kind of work in years.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? The people, instructors, learning the new skills and all the people in this program, classmates, and people who made this program. Love getting to know them.

What are your hopes for the future? A job, peace and contentment, and building myself back up.

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Go for it. Do it. I love it. It's an awesome program with awesome people. They have my forever gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment