Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Student Spotlight: Anna Hays

Career Goal: Land a great paying career, one that I can retire from.

Why did you join the program?To get the free training and experience needed to start a new career. 

What was the hardest part of the class? The hardest part of the class was I stressed over upcoming tests.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? Learning the ins and outs of hand tools, power tools and working as a team. The program helped me work on my self-confidence.

What are your hopes for the future? A career that pays well, so I can get off the SNAP program. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Just do it! It is a great program with great staff! I wish this program was around in the '80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment