Friday, June 30, 2017

Student Spotlight: Courtney Walker

Career Goal: To obtain a stable job and enjoy it.

Why did you join the program? The first thing that caught my attention was the child care and the compassion from Ms. Lauren when she was explaining the program to me. To me, she was the angel I needed in my life, because everything that was a burden was being lifted as she kept explaining.

What was the hardest part of the class? Nothing really, because I started the program with an open mind.

What has been your favorite part of the experience?  Everything, everything, everything! From meeting great friends, to sweating in the sun, to being rained out, to pinching my finger with a tape measure (lol), my experience was awesome! 

What are your hopes for the future? To use my education and experience to gain stability. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Join it! You will not regret it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment