Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Student Spotlight: Dawn Taylor

Career Goal: To land a successful job in the welding or electrical field.

Why did you join the program? I want to be able to provide a successful future for my family. 

What was the hardest part of the class? Trying to figure out how hard the math was going to be, and when I did, I was surprised at how easy it really was.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? The women I have met at WinC have become such a big part of my life. I'm sad that this part has to come to an end so soon.

What are your hopes for the future? To be able to make my family proud, as well as the instructors of the WinC program for supporting me and helping me to have a better future. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? It's one of the best things you'll do for yourself. There's no reason for failure because the women of the program set you up for success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment