Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Student Spotlight: Rachael Childress

Career Goal: To be accepted into a job program or electrical apprenticeship in Gulfport or at Ingalls.

Why did you join the program? I was in the stay-at-home mom funk with no skills, no trade, nothing to do but be crazy! I needed to do something with myself. 

What was the hardest part of the class? Working alongside women.

What has been your favorite part of the experience? Working alongside women and learning to work well with them.

What are your hopes for the future? To have a great paying job, own a home that I built, and live the good life of outdoors fun. 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Do it!!! This program changed my life dramatically! I felt I had no way out!! This program showed me I was wrong. It's a GOD thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment