Thursday, June 29, 2017

Student Spotlight: Kourtney B. Walter

Career Goal: To be accepted into an apprenticeship program and have a career that will help me be self-sufficient.

Why did you join the program? I was homeless and unemployed. My sister, Rachael C., told me I should come to the info session with her. I loved what I heard and just went for it. No regrets! 

What was the hardest part of the class? Nothing about the class was hard! Everything was straightforward!

What has been your favorite part of the experience? My favorite part of the class was meeting women from different walks of life, ALL who were loving and inspirational! Love you guys, y 'all are amazing. I also loved learning the materials I needed to be a successful tradeswoman.

What are your hopes for the future? My hopes for the future are to become self-sufficient, have a banging career, and be surrounded by friends and family that support my future decisions! 

What would you tell someone who is considering joining the program? Go for it and don't look back! Come in with a great attitude and leave with skills that will help you live a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment